Since 2004, The Del Real Group has been actively involved in the Modesto Real Estate Market and the Real Estate throughout the Central Valley. Daniel, Enrique, Indalecio and Joseph work relentlessly for their clients. They build lasting relationships and truly are passionate about knowing you and your needs.
- Don't Risk Your Safety, List With An Agent June 5, 2014List With An AgentYou have made the decision to sell your home but you don't know where to start. You want top dollar, as you need the funds to purchase your next home. You begin to weigh out your options to hire a Realtor or to handle the transaction(s)on your own.The article below conveys the smooth journey of your, soon to be, transaction when you mDaniel Del Real, CRS
- The Top Five Moving Mistakes You Can Make May 26, 2014The Top Five Moving Mistakes On your mark, get set, go!Monday, May 26th, 2014 is a big day for a lot of people; it is the busiest moving day of the year. This kind of day calls for careful planning and preparation, failure to do your homework on comparison price and time management could possibly turn your happy moving Monday into scrappy moving disarray.TheDaniel Del Real, CRS
- The Importance of Seller Disclosures May 19, 2014Seller DisclosuresAfter many sleepless nights, you have finally made the decision to sell your home. You have done a lot of research and found the perfect Realtor, who matches your personality and understands your needs. While filling out the Listing Agreement he hands you a stack of disclosures to fill out - do not panic...There are two things you must do:FDaniel Del Real, CRS
- The Effects of a Death on Your Title May 11, 2014Death and TitleDeath is a subject that no one wants to talk about, much less plan for until it is too late. Have you ever thought about what happens to a loved ones property(s), accounts, and personal belongings in the event of their death? It can go one of two ways...One, they have prepared for this occurrence legally to where they have held title with riDaniel Del Real, CRS
- Four Dirty Jobs You'll Be Glad You Did April 26, 2014Dirty JobsSmells... They come in so many forms. Some that give you a feeling of joy or a good memory. And then there are some you had wished you never crossed paths with and hope to never again. Now, keep those strong emotions in mind when it comes to your home. What memories can you conjure up from a solitary whiff? You may have one of your Grandma, whoDaniel Del Real, CRS
Quick Home Search
Choose Your Language
What’s My Home Worth?
Interesting in finding out the true value of your home?
CLICK HERE to find out!
CLICK HERE to find out!